[vorbis] Metadata format.

Oscar Sundbom oscar.sundbom at swipnet.se
Thu Oct 16 17:27:13 PDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:44:37 -0600
Jack Moffitt <jack at xiph.org> wrote:

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> I'll be impatiently awaiting Monty to torch you now.  Better put on the
> asbestos while you can.

Well, sure. Torching is good if it at least leads to some discussion on the subject.
Seems to me nothing much is happening on this front and I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

I mean, Vorbis metadata is someting I'm both looking forward to and wouldnä't mind doing some work on,
that is, if anyone would let me after this. :)

I was going to gather a bunch of questions and thoughts in a mail but I got to tired, or something, so I
took the one I most recently came up with.

Seeing as this idea wasn't much appreciated, I don't think I will.

Regards
Oscar