[vorbis] Replaygain backend and ogg123 patch

John Morton jwm at eslnz.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 16:50:25 PDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 07:30, you wrote:
>  Nice!! :-)
>
>  > Sometime, in the near future, I'll add a patch to xmms that uses vgplay
>  > and shows off the preamp and transition features more fully, amongst
>  > other things.
>
>  You dont happen to know something about the vorbis-titlestring patch?
>  If was posted to the list way back, but it didn't make it into xmms 1.2.8

You can get the 1.2.7 version from here:

http://www.personal.uni-jena.de/~p6best/english/comp/comp.html

I rewrote it to break down into nice, sensible subroutines, use dynamically
allocated strings and include support for subscripts, amongst other things,
as well as converting the config dialog for the xmms plugin to a glade
project, and I'm in the process of reworking the fileinfo dialog to be more
vorbiscomment friendly. But those xmms people sneakily put out a new release
after over a year, so I'll have to forward port it all before puting it up
somewhere.

John