[vorbis] KPFA live vorbis stream

David Bachner bachner at ica.net
Thu Nov 6 21:55:37 PST 2003

> Excellent! I've used their mp3 stream for a while, but had not seen the
vorbis
> stream until you mentioned it here. Really the only radio station I'll
> willingly listen to in the Bay Area. Glad to have it :) You might also
> consider posting to the BALUG list?

What's the BALUG list? I'm nowhere near the bay area, and that's why I took
an interest in their streaming. It's the only way I can hear KPFA. And since
they seem intent on making ALL their streams dial-up accessable, I figured
they should get more bang for their bitrate out of ogg vorbis over mp3.

db