[vorbis] Compiling problems libvorbis

Daniel Knoll daniel at nightline-radio.de
Mon Nov 3 14:41:28 PST 2003

Hi Guys,

I want to compile libvorbis, but I get this error message if I made a make.
I use Sun Solaris 9 on a UltraSPARC Server.
can anyone help me, please?

Here the message output from compiling.

Best Thanks
Daniel

mdct.lo smallft.lo block.lo envelope.lo window.lo lsp.lo lpc.lo analysis.lo
synthesis.lo psy.lo info.lo floor1.lo floor0.lo res0.lo mapping0.lo
registry.lo codebook.lo sharedbook.lo lookup.lo
bitrate.lo  -R/usr/local/lib -R/usr/local/lib  -lm
/usr/local/lib/libogg.so -lc
__ashrdi3                           block.lo
__floatdidf                         analysis.lo
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
.libs/libvorbis.so.0.3.0
make[2]: *** [libvorbis.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/antimag/radio/install/libvorbis-1.0.1/lib'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/antimag/radio/install/libvorbis-1.0.1/lib'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
bash-2.05#