[vorbis] Vorbis license in non-English languages?

Chris Whitworth chris at flat3.org
Tue Nov 4 08:05:09 PST 2003

Hi;

existed; I suppose it can't ask to hurt here too.

We're about to release a product which has support for multiple languages;
as a result, the license text and documentation has been translated into
each of these languages. As the product includes Ogg Vorbis playback using
libvorbis, we've obviously got to include the appropriate license text
with the product. Has the Vorbis license been translated into any other
languages - specifically, French, German, Spanish and Italian? It's not a
major problem if it hasn't, but our test department can be a bit picky
about these things :)

Cheers;
Chris

--
Chris Whitworth  | http://www.flat3.org - one day, it'll be a website
 chris at flat3.org | http://home.parm.net - not a blog

  "back when I was young, we had to travel back in time to put the tape
   in so the game would load before we died."