[vorbis] Rio Karma mini review

Alex Iribarren ogg at iribarren.com
Mon Nov 10 14:04:34 PST 2003

Hello Michiel,

Wow, I just can't believe my luck! I spent all day yesterday
researching both of these players, and I found out few really useful
opinions. I'm thinking of getting one of them, and de iHP was my first
choice, but since it's also the most expensive I wanted to be totally
sure.

Michiel, if you have the time, I'd really appreciate some more info on
your experience with the iHP-120. Have you had any problems? What
don't you like about it? How well does it handle Vorbis comments? How
configurable is it? Have you ever come across a Rio Karma, and if so,
how does it compare?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just really interested. :) If
anyone else has any info on either of these players (or others with
Vorbis support), I'd appreciate it also.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:ogg at iribarren.com