[vorbis] Vorbis vs Speex

noprivacy at earthlink.net noprivacy at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 16:10:02 PDT 2003

I agree, of course.  And that is why I made certain to state what bps rate
the original mp3's were.

I was trying to be honest.  And I even admitted that my second test results
were somewhat different  from what my original impression had been and that
some of my problems might have been due to SpeexDrop configuration issues.

(And Greg... I forgot to mention... No I don't have the original CD's for
those.  I have the original LP record of Bill Cosby but not the cd.  And I
got the Slinky commercial off WinMX.)