[vorbis]: cutting ogg vorbis file into parts, again

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 15 00:02:14 PDT 2003

hi,
On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 08:44:49AM +0300, maxim abalenkov wrote:
>     also i was trying to use vcut from the windows 2000 command
>     line. vcut splits a file at the given cutpoint, which is a sample
>     number, but i don't know what is a 'sample number'. and how to
>     define how many samples have, for example, 13 seconds of my file.
http://www.xiph.org/archives/vorbis/200208/0073.html

don't know about the rest, but at least this should help you with
the sample number.

    wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/