[vorbis] Libvorbis documentation.

Sune Foldager cryo at tiscali.dk
Wed Mar 26 12:36:26 PST 2003

Greetings,

On the official documentation page,
http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/docs.html, there are links to the
documents describing the released libraries, ie. libvorbis, vorbisfile
and vorbisenc. However, the first one is not a link at all, although I
seem to remember that it was so earlier.

I also downloaded the SDK for Mac OSX, which sorta contains a
documentation for libvorbis, but several critical details are missing,
and it seems like half or less than the full document. Does anyone know
anything about this, and is the documentation available somewhere?
..or has is maybe been withdrawn to allow for some API changes in the
future?

Sincerly,

--
Sune Foldager