[vorbis] Launch of OggHelp.com

FMT Support support at freemusictrade.com
Mon Jun 16 13:06:01 PDT 2003

Graham,

Thank's for your reply.  Yes, I used your VERY helpful website when I was throwing together an "Introduction to Vorbis" article.  Your article is very well-written, and I like how you start out from basics and work your way up (it includes a broad range of information).

It's funny, I was actually planning on sending you an email to ask you if you'd be willing to add to page, but you got to me first!

Anyway, if you'd like to add information to the site, please send me a username and password and I'll add you right away.

Thanks,
Dustin Smith