[vorbis] mailing list problems?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Thu Jun 26 11:53:36 PDT 2003

> Seems like 'nizar_lethif at coolgoose.com' is a subscribe to this mailing
> list and his mailbox store has reached the quota. That's all...

Okay, that makes sense.  Looks like the mailserver at coolgoose was sending
"mailbox full" messages to the address in the "From" line, and ignoring the
"Sender:" and "Reply-To:" headers.

I'm not certain, but I think that's broken behavior.  I think such messages
are supposed to be directed to the address in the "Sender:" header.

In any case, looks like "nizar_lethif" either emptied his mailbox finally or
got dropped from the list, because it's not happening anymore.

And I suspect that Bruce Park just wasn't successfully subscribed to the list,
so I sent him instructions on how to do so, so hopefully that'll fix his
problem.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body."