[vorbis] mailing list problems?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Thu Jun 26 10:36:58 PDT 2003

Ever since June 18, I've been getting the following message from
MAILER-DAEMON at coolgoose.com every time I post to the this list.

>    ----- Your message was undeliverable for the following reason -----
>
> The mailbox for nizar_lethif is currently full.
>
>    ----- The original message follows -----

However, my messages do go through, and I get everyone else's.  I also just
contacted Bruce Park, who asked the original question recently about -q vs.
-b, -m and -M.  I think he subscribed to the list, but he got the same
"mailbox full" message when posting his question (which is why he sent the
same message twice, five hours apart), and hasn't been seeing any list
messages at all.

What's going on?

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Eschew obfuscation."