[vorbis] Using oggenc

Santosh Chandwani santosh.chandwani at portalplayer.com
Wed Jun 25 22:24:56 PDT 2003

Actually, audio CD's do have a file format. Each track is burned as a
*.cda file. There are restrictions on publishing/disclosing the format
in order to discourage piracy and copyright violations. If oggenc does
not recognize the .cda then ripping to .wav with another tool and then
encoding should work...

Santosh