[vorbis] Virgin Radio launches an Ogg stream

James Cridland james.cridland at virginradio.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 06:21:17 PDT 2003

> Glad you like it, Ross: it'll be even better when we've made it stereo.

It's now stereo. Sounds brilliant!

We can't make the low-bitrate one mono, because darkice isn't letting us,
incidentally - any clues?

--
James Cridland, Managing Editor, Virgin Radio New Media
Better music, more of it: http://www.virginradio.co.uk/

VIRGIN RADIO IS THE MOST LISTENED-TO ONLINE RADIO STATION IN THE WORLD!
(Arbitron Mar 24-30 2003)

Views expressed herein are personal, form no part of any contract, and may
not be the views of Virgin Radio Ltd or SMG plc. Disclosure, copying or
distribution of this message, including posting to Usenet or web forums, is
forbidden without permission.