[vorbis] Virgin Radio launches an Ogg stream

James Cridland james.cridland at virginradio.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 07:11:25 PDT 2003

Apologies if this is a bit of a commercial post (I've not been lurking
long), but you might like to know that the world's most listened-to online
radio station has just launched an Ogg stream. (As of today!)
http://www.virginradio.co.uk/thestation/listen/ogg.html
(or alternatively www.virginradio.co.uk/thestation/listen from a non MSIE+PC
browser).

Any ideas you have to help promote this stream would be very much
appreciated; we're a strong believer of Ogg here at Virgin Radio, and we'd
like to push it as much as we can.

Oh, and do come long and listen.

Do feel free to reply off-list, or on-list, I'll be lurking for a while
here.

--
James Cridland, Managing Editor, Virgin Radio New Media
Better music, more of it: http://www.virginradio.co.uk/

VIRGIN RADIO IS THE MOST LISTENED-TO ONLINE RADIO STATION IN THE WORLD!
(Arbitron Mar 24-30 2003)

Views expressed herein are personal, form no part of any contract, and may
not be the views of Virgin Radio Ltd or SMG plc. Disclosure, copying or
distribution of this message, including posting to Usenet or web forums, is
forbidden without permission.