[vorbis] ogg broadcasting software for windows?

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Thu Jun 5 09:02:52 PDT 2003

unfortunately, it's not going to help you much if you are trying to get
oddcast working using foobar2000...Oddcast in it's current form is NOT
blind-friendly.  So wether you run it under winamp, or foobar2000, or xmms,
it will still be not usable by blind users.  This will hopefully be
addressed in the not too distant future as I know there are many blind or
visually impaired users out there trying to make it in the broadcasting
world.  You can help the process if you have any information regarding
making programs "readable" by screen readers...I have not been able to find
much on this topic...

if you have any of this info, or anyone else does as well, feel free to
email me the information off-list at oddsock at oddsock.org

oddsock