[vorbis] ogg broadcasting software for windows?

hank hanksmith4 at attbi.com
Tue Jun 3 19:57:19 PDT 2003

not sure if this came threw or not.
I tried signing up for the forums for that foobar 2000 player.  I get to a
certain point where during the registration process it wants a registration
code the code from what I am gathering is in a little picture above where
you enter it in.  I am unable to see the picture.  I am site impaired, so I
was unable to register with the forums.  I realize this is getting off topic
so I was wondering can some one email me off list at
hanksmith4 at attbi.com
with enstructions on how to edit the keyboard shortcut keys and how to get
the dsp plug in feature of the program  working?
thanks
take care
hank smith.