[vorbis] Vorbis Compile Win32

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 18 05:02:44 PDT 2003

Hi,

From: "Csaba Horvath" <ch4r1ie at freemail.hu>

> > I assume you also downloaded the libogg sources.
> That's right.
>
> > Assuming you are are using MSVC, you'll find all the necessary project
files
> > for building the dlls in the win32 sub-directories.
> You mean MS Visual C? I think it costs money and I don't have it. Can
> I use lcc-win32 instead?

Yes, you can, but I have done this using MinGW32, also free. Give me few
hours and I'll make available a set of makefiles for using MinGW32 to create
the dlls. The one for the ogg.dll is already done, I'll just sort out the
vorbis, vorbisfile and vorbisenc ones. You'll need to do some minor editing
for locations, etc, but that should be fairly obvious.

regards

John