[vorbis] Re: Ogg Vorbis decoder system IP from FineArch Inc.

Koichiro Miyazaki miyazaki at finearch.com
Tue Jul 15 20:19:18 PDT 2003

> Now, this is a big surprise ! Monty was working hard during the last
> months to make Vorbis decoding for NEUROS possible, and then out of the
> dark another company is launching a Vorbis capable, portable hardware
> device !!
>
> Any plans on when this player will be sold in Europe ? What will the
> actual selling price be about ?

Thank you very much, Stan Seibert. Your explanation was perfect.

Since we are a (very) small venture company, we do not have a capability to
produce our own chip yet. Our next strategy is to find partners to produce a
chip together or to find investors who help us. After that, any company in
the world can produce portable players with the chip. It takes time from
now. Please stay tune patiently.

--
Koichiro Miyazaki
miyazaki at finearch.com