[vorbis] divide by zero and CVS version stability

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Tue Jul 15 07:59:57 PDT 2003

> My question now is: can the current CVS version be considered stable?

I'm not anyone who deals heavily with CVS, but it's my understanding that
mainline CVS is not only considered stable, but is considered to be the
"preferred" version of the tools.  I think most unstable development work is
done in branches, and merged into mainline CVS once everything is solid.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
A girl and a boy bump into each other -- surely an accident.