[vorbis] Mediacast1 yp dir update

oddsock oddsock at oddsock.org
Mon Jul 7 19:48:42 PDT 2003

At 01:33 PM 7/8/2003 +1200, you wrote:
>Hi Hank
>
> >> Mediacast1/Caster Club have updated their yp stream directory
> >> software. Looks good. http://yp.icecast.net
> > cool!!!!!
>
>There is a problem with it not showing all streams at the moment.
>Virgin Radio & my own stream shows only very rarely.
can you be more specific about this ? there are no known issues with
listing streams at the moment...I am assuming that you know there are
multiple pages of listings, sometimes it hard to see that little
"Next/Prev" link on each page....anyway, this should probably be continued
on the icecast ml, since it doesn't have much to do with vorbis :)

oddsock