[vorbis] extract/encode a part of a ogg track

RKTMB M A mrakotom at free.fr
Sat Jul 26 15:59:10 PDT 2003

Hi every body ,
( Please forgive my dumb poor english )

I got many tracks in ogg/vorbis format .
I would like to make a "preview" of them .
I mean :
I have a track : foo.ogg ( wich is 3:00 minutes long )
i want to have : preview_foo.ogg ( wich is foo.ogg but from 1:00 -> 1:15 )

I read man oggdec , man ogg123 , man oggenc but i did not see what suits me .

I use zsh shell , on a linux  slackware9 x86 box .