[vorbis] Flaming

SwiftBiscuit swiftbiscuit at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 4 03:55:53 PDT 2003

Segher can call people child-murdering sheep-lovers
for all I care as long as we get peelable oggs ASAP.
;-)

Someone declared on a public forum that he knew all
about Segher's motivations and proceded to rubish
them. Either Segher let these claims remain
unchallenged, spend a good deal of his time working
through these claims point-by-point, or make a
throwaway response which basically meant "You're
talking rubbish but I can't be bothered to argue it
with you.".

If someone went off telling everyone what they thought
I was thinking I'd probably do much the same thing as
he did. Now get off his back and let him get on with
those peeling oggs. :-)

M.