[vorbis] Flaming

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Fri Jul 4 01:56:10 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I thought this was supposed to be a list for educated people to discuss
serious development of the ogg vorbis project. In light of that, it is
amazing to see the level Mr. Segher Boessenkool drops down to in the
last posts. More or less calling people insane and accusing them of
being on crack and what not. I didn't want to post this on the list,
for there is no reason to promote further flaming, but _someone_ should
take action against Mr. Boessenkool; this is rather absurd in my
oppinion.

--
Sune Foldager
DIKU - Department of Computer Science,