[vorbis] PhatBox and Music Keg unofficially support Vorbis

Tom Felker tcfelker at mtco.com
Thu Jan 30 18:49:14 PST 2003

PhatBox and Music Keg (which I'd describe as MP3 players that hook into
your car stereo) unofficially support Vorbis.

Apparently there was a post to vorbis-dev quite a while ago about this,
but it's news to me, and it hasn't been on this list.  I'll add this to
my hardware list, which I'll post here soon.

This was a (very speedy :-)) response I got from PhatNoise's support: