[vorbis] Hardware list on vorbis.com

Tom Felker tcfelker at mtco.com
Thu Jan 30 18:35:59 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 00:03, Manuel Lora wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If you are willing to actively maintain such a list, and email me updates,
> feel free to do so and I'll see about putting up a page. We have some pretty
> decent HTML monkeys around :)
>
> Thank you for the interest,
>

> Manuel Lora
>
> Vorbis: Open, Free Audio :: http://www.vorbis.com

Thanks, I'll do that.  I should have something ready in the next few
days.  And we actually have something more than Zaurus and Palm,
PhatNoise's PhatBox and Kenwood's Music Keg (car mp3 (and FLAC) players)
work.  Time for me to subscribe to vorbis-dev. :-)

--
Tom Felker

For added security, this post has been encrypted with double ROT13.