[vorbis] Newbie Question

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri Jan 24 19:39:59 PST 2003

I know there is Ogg/Vorbis documentation on hte xiph.org website.  The SDK
is also available on the site.  This should get you started, as the
documentation will give you the Ogg and Vorbis specifications if you want to
code your own implementation, and the SDK has the libraries and source code
for development of apps using the reference implementation.  Hope this gets
you started.  Good luck.
Regards,
Lorenzo