[vorbis] Direct Show Plugin

Tilo Renz tilo.renz at student.uni-ulm.de
Thu Jan 30 20:58:01 PST 2003

Hello,

can anybody send me the direct Show Pluin?
The Site referred to in the download section (windows/OggDS Direct Show
Filters) is actually unavailable (Message: Bandwidth exceeded).
I urgently need this filter because I must convince my Admin to Install
it on the XP-Boxes (or, at least install Winamp, able playing OGG-Vorbis)

For me it seems like the Direct-Show Plugin is hosted on a free, but
limited Bandwith site, which is insufficient for the actual demand for
the codec.
For long- or mid-time we need more reliable donwload possibilities for
the codec. Can anyone contact the author?
I myself can offer a donwload possibility for the exe at my university.
But this is no long-time solution because the local computing Department
doesn't like excessive Downloads.

regards, Tilo

ps. please excuse my bad english, I am from germany and drunk
ppsl. please excuse my last e-Mail, It should have been sent to another
mailing list.