[vorbis] ArtistHost

Kasper Souren Kasper.Souren at ircam.fr
Mon Jan 27 06:23:53 PST 2003

> that supports Ogg Vorbis.  Not sure, and it may be difficult to do, but
> it's just a thought.  Otherwise, we can all just buy the first or best
> player to support Ogg Vorbis, and tell everyone else to buy it too.  Let
> the first company to support Ogg Vorbis in their hardware get all the
> business.  and then maybe the other companies will finally see the light
> and turn to the fish.

I already 'signed' the petition for a hardware ogg player, but maybe
a list of people who declare "I will buy the first player that supports the
ogg media format", "if its price is reasonable compared to the mp3 players
already on the market" would help a bit more? This could be interesting for a
company if there are 1000 people on such a list...

bye,
Kasper