[vorbis] ogg vorbis and CD burning software

stuffi at gmx.at stuffi at gmx.at
Tue Jan 21 04:58:39 PST 2003

> but although I did send an
> email to suggestions at nero.com, I never got a response and I see nothing
> about vorbis on their site.

Hi,

I did the same about 2 months ago - and I didn't get a reply, either.
I was suggesting in my email that they could get the codec for free and that
vorbis is much more popular than mp3Pro which is supported by Nero.
I was quite disappointed of this behaviour, in fact I expected at least a
standard reply like: "Look out for future versions..."
But maybe a real load of mails will change their policy....

greets
Stefan

stefan.prokop at gmx.net *** +43 676 4611817
"Man muß noch Chaos in sich haben,