[vorbis] ogg vorbis and CD burning software

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Jan 20 13:34:27 PST 2003

Has anone started a petition or email campaign to make Ahead Software and Roxio aware of the need to be able to use their software to burn oggs?  I currently use Ashampoo BurnYa! Audio CD for this, but I noticed that even if you have the box checked that tells it to burn "Disk At Once," it still puts 2-second pauses between tracks on a live CD or between tracks that connect.  Furthermore, I use Nero for everything else,and I like to stick with what I know, but although I did send an email to suggestions at nero.com, I never got a response and I see nothing about vorbis on their site.
Please get the word out.  We want to use the same software we know and love to burn oggs too.
Thanks,
Lorenzo