[vorbis] Ahead Nero Burning ROM soon to support Vorbis!

nate nate at lynchzone.com
Tue Jan 14 09:52:09 PST 2003

Ido Shamir wrote:
> As mentioned at: http://www.cdfreaks.com/document.php3?Doc=101 :

times since I bought Nero to support Ogg.  In the mean time I've been
doin Oggdec on everything I wanted to burn to an audio CD.

On another note, I finally did some really intensive listening tests at
low bitrates using Ogg's managed quality settings and 'Behind Blue Eyes'
from The Who's Who's Next.  I am still astounded at how good things can
sound at -1.