[vorbis] Re: My apologies (severe lack of vorbis content)

Craig Dickson crdic at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 24 11:23:17 PST 2003

Benjamin Weste Pearre wrote:

> > LOL - looks like we have a winner!  Now go back and read what they SA
> > developers say about automatically deleting email.
>
> That's just ass-covering.  What's the point of filtering spam if
> you're going to have to read it all anyway?  Do you have a better
> idea?

It isn't just CYA. The sensible thing to do with suspected spam is
automatically file it in a suspected-spam folder where you can
periodically glance over the names and subjects to see if any of it
looks valid before you delete it. You can do this as often or as
infrequently as you like. In this way, you can read your real mail
without distraction.

Craig