[vorbis] Re: My apologies (severe lack of vorbis content)

Benjamin Weste Pearre bwpearre at alumni.princeton.edu
Mon Feb 24 11:11:45 PST 2003

My manually-typed-in apologies to everyone!  I just subscribed, and
had forgotten to add vorbis to my whitelist.  Also, still not used to
mailing lists that set Reply-To: the list...

...and yes, in general there is definitely a point in telling people
that I didn't get their email _if_ they were expecting me to get it.

> LOL - looks like we have a winner!  Now go back and read what they SA
> developers say about automatically deleting email.

That's just ass-covering.  What's the point of filtering spam if
you're going to have to read it all anyway?  Do you have a better
idea?  Yeah, actually that was the fourth false positive (the first
that didn't come from juno with forged headers), but I'm still glad I
don't have to deal with all the true positives!  Good to hear that my
forgetfulness was at least good for a laugh :)

It won't happen again...  I hope...

\begin{vorbis}
And by the way, Vorbis is fantastic!
\end{vorbis}