[vorbis] Encode on fly from device?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Feb 13 19:53:51 PST 2003

There is also a program called Hard Disk Ogg for windows that will also do it.
I think it's easier.  I think it should even let you play the file while
encoding.

Lorenzo

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.