[vorbis] ov_open from memory

Mike just.me at aon.at
Thu Feb 27 13:15:19 PST 2003

Hi folks,

i would like to know if it is valid to load a whole .ogg file into memory
and call ov_open like this:
ov_open(NULL, &OggVorbisFile, pRawData, RawDataLen);
An other question is, is it valid to copy some ogg files into one (resource)
file, position the filehandle and use ov_read to read only the ogg file
which starts at the current position of the file handle? (In other words,
does ov_read return 0 only if the end of file is reached or also if the
current file content has ended?)

As already mentioned, i use one resourcefile which contains all my data.
Whats the best way to load the ogg files from the resource file?

Please let me know and thanks in advance,
Mike