[vorbis] interesting news from afterdawn.com

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 20 17:14:25 PST 2003

quote:" Swedish wireless network manufacturer Ericsson, announced today that it will include RealNetworks' Helix Universal Server into its own Ericsson Content Delivery Solution package. The bundle will allow mobile phone operators, such as Vodafone, to deliver "third generation content" to mobile phone users."

ince real networks are supporting Vorbis in their own software, does this mean that I'll be able to listen to music in the Vorbis format, and has anyone else heard anything?

hehe- I'll try that once theres ogg support :-)