[vorbis] MP3/Vorbis comparision

al goldstein gold at dsl21.zipcon.net
Sun Feb 9 13:22:25 PST 2003

Frank

I may not be sensitive to changes of a few db above 10kHz.  I'm wondering
how the following tests would turn out. Record pink noise. Play it back as
wav file. Encode it in various ways and play it back. Look at these playbacks
througn a spectrum analyser. Now change your sound card and see how the
results change.

Al