[vorbis] 5.1ch decoding question

NuRuWi nuruwi at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 2 19:00:46 PST 2003

Hi.

I've some question about audio-stream of OGM.

I know some encoding tools, such as headac3he or BeSweet, can encode
5.1ch AC3 files into 5.1ch vorbis files, but I couldn't find any
decoding tools which can decode 5.1ch vorbis files properly.

Current Tobias's Ogg Direct Show filter 0.9.9.1 (and its libraries)
doesn't support decoding 5.1ch vorbis, right?
And if so, how can I decode them properly? Just waiting for their
version-up?

Thanks.