[vorbis] offtopic mailer discussion

Andy Barclay abarclay at unixpeople.com
Tue Aug 5 12:28:51 PDT 2003

noprivacy at earthlink.net wrote:
....... snip.........
> Ahh.
>
> So basically, it is a *known* problem with OE (not the first time a bug has
> been found in MS code!) **BUT** some mailer clients ignore the known problem
> and allow their users to create emails which many (most!) people will be
> unable to read.
>
> Certainly nice of the authors, don't you think...

Please.... Cut me some slack here. Its a microsoft problem. People
should code to the RFCs, not try to work-around bugs in other people's
code.

Besides, I be surprised if more then half the people on this mailing
list read email with Outlook express.

--
Regards,
Andy W. Barclay.        abarclay at unixpeople.com
fax  (781) 823-8276
Always a UNIX Evangelist (and sometimes a system and network architect)

Pournelle's Law of Costs and Schedules: Everything
costs more and takes longer.