[vorbis] Which encoder ver to use?

Tone tone_ml1 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 22 10:26:15 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm seeking advice here as I'm intend in the not to distant future to start encoding my CD collection, and I'm not sure what to use. Do I use the still current v1.0, or am I better off using a newer build? Also, I've started to notice mention of versions 1.0.1 and 1.1 in these mailing lists. Are these worth holding out for? I'll probably encode at about Q7, and am using Windows (though I'm happy with command line tools). Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Toonie.