[vorbis] Re: where to get vorbis files with all configuration the spec support

soo at o2.pl soo at o2.pl
Sun Aug 10 13:55:35 PDT 2003

<trimp58 at hotmail.com>
>[...]Could anyone know where I can get such files
>or encoder to generate all kinds of vorbis file that the spec. >supports.

It will be good to write a new encoder but the vorbis API (which is a C header) doesn't provide some functions, thus it isn't possible to create an encoder which will be fully compatible with the spec. I've had such problems too, when I tried to set lowpass_frequency (necessary for mp3-to-ogg conversion) without oggenc.