[vorbis] offtopic mailer discussion

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Tue Aug 5 11:37:48 PDT 2003

> I've never had anybody complain to me about having difficultly directly
> sending me a message.

Well, I'd imagine you get a *much* larger variety of mailers/configurations
via mailing lists than you do in real life.  But maybe not.

See if Charles wants to mail you directly, that would be a good data point
about whether or not the mailing list software is to blame.

> > By the way, do remember to start a new thread when you change the
> > subject.
>
> Yeah, I forgot.  You'll get over it, though.  It's not going to kill you.

You know, I thought that at first, but now I'm having these sort-of stabbing
pains in my chest and my arm has gone numb.  It'll probably pass, though.
It's just a subject line, after all. :)

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"Existentialists would claim that we are only staving off the screaming