[vorbis] Ogg Filesharing Tool

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Apr 28 07:05:01 PDT 2003

Which OS are you using?  There are several programs that allow you to
share and download Ogg files, but as far as I know, there isn't one that
specifically shares only Ogg files.

Lorenzo

A proud member of TeamLinux \_________\/
        -- CHaley (HAC), haley at unm.edu, ch008cth at pi.lanl.gov)

Markus Gaisbauer staggered into view and mumbled: