[vorbis] Pan.zipcon is down <= http://cuba.calyx.nl/~oink/ogg is fine

boink boink at tetter.xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 18 02:18:33 PDT 2003

Sadly, Mr. Goldstein's little Red Hat box decided to take an unannounced
holiday ... however, I've made a partial mirror of his collection on:

http://cuba.calyx.nl/~oink/ogg/

"cuba" is on 100mb, so bandwidth is not a problem here :) I've also put
some of my own stuff on this box too, complementing Mr. Goldstein's
impressive collection. If you have the right bandwidth, each directory
has a .m3u file so you can listen to the files before downloading.

For instance, I have some Bulgarian Woman's Choir Music (incredible
singing), some Mongolian Khoomi Singing (singing two tones at the same
time with the Mongolian Horse Violin) and some Baroque Music. I
trust the encoding quality will make all happy :)

boink