[vorbis] new downloads

al goldstein gold at dsl21.zipcon.net
Thu Apr 3 18:06:15 PST 2003

Hi Ben,

I wrote you some time ago when I was getting started, but only got an
an automated response. I'd be happy for you to mirror these recordings.
It would be a  help since my upload speed is only 256K. The artists and
I only want these works to be for public pleasure and are not looking
to be enumerated. The works may be copied sold and distributed by
anyone. However the names of the artists should appear on the copy.
It is OK to change the tags but not to change the names of the artists.

I taught at MIT in EE & Computer Science from 1960-1963. My office was
across the hall from a pdp1 which was programmed to play Bach Trio Sonatas.

In my record catalog only one performer balked at free distribution.

Cheers .......Al