[vorbis] Pan.zipcon is down

Olaf Marzocchi olaf_lists at virgilio.it
Thu Apr 17 15:08:10 PDT 2003

At 20.56 17/04/2003, you wrote:
>A hardware failure has put pan.zipxon out for a while. Hopefully it
>will be running by next week. In the meantime there is a partial mirror
>at:            http://cuba.calyx.nl/~oink/ogg/

In the last few days I downloaded some of the pan.zipcon files. At the
moment I have 1.2 GB of oggs and mp3s and I wonder how much GB are
available on the original site.

I also noticed the low speed: 22 KB/s (I have 10 mbps connection), from
1:00 PM to 1:00 AM. How much faster is the 1:00 AM 1:00 PM time window?

Thanks.

Olaf