[vorbis] Rhubarber (advanced peeler) -> [bugreport]

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 1 01:28:54 PST 2003

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 07:16:54PM +1000, Michael Smith wrote:
> For those of you who didn't get it, this is Segher's annual April Fools vorbis
> contribution. Well, he's done it two years in a row, I'm just assuming it's
> annual...
i already got that ;) but it shouldn't trigger a segfault, should it?
i tried gdb on it (never used gdb before, so i don't really have an idea
how to use it) and i'm actually not sure if ogg123 really segfaults or this
is some trick to make ogg123 just print out segfault (which would be
_really_ cool then).

regards,
        wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/