[vorbis] OGG - questions

honza novak bilbopytlik at post.cz
Fri Sep 6 03:19:25 PDT 2002

Helo.
I intend to use OGG audio in DivX movies because its excellent
size/quality ratio. I was searching round many forums concering DivX
conversion but didn't find satisfatory answer. So I send my question
to you directly:

1,I am able to play movie with OGG audio on my PC but not on another
one though I have installed last OGG Direct show filters.
(tobias.everwicked.com/download.php?OggDS0991.exe) I hear only audio
but no picture.
I have codec DivX 4.11 and DirectX8 installed.

2, Is it possible to extract audio from movie with OGG audio?
Something to demux.

3, If I try to open movie with OGG audio in NanDub or Virtual Dub it
fails and any errors appear.

Thanks for any advice and apologize for an inperfect English.
By
Bilbo

----
Jak u¹etøit na dovolenou? http://dovolena.finance.cz