[vorbis] use of ogg midi to control lighting desk

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 14:17:57 PDT 2002

Thanks for the help (btw, sorry bout the name change, janet richardson is the person who my connection is registered to).

1) Any problems you can forsee using the merge method?
2) Any windows or mac based media players u think are capable of performing the playback?
3) Can you send ur help again plz, as Outlook Express is very evil (and i can't get my head round linux yet)

Anyone else working on practical applications for the use of midi in an OGG ?
Cos ur all invited to my first proper use of the midi & OGG merge when I've got it all worked out at college (need to boost ticket sales somehow. hehe)